We prepare a variety of returns, ranging from simple individual returns to more complex returns for businesses. To minimize potential tax effects, our tax professionals emphasize not only precise return preparation but also advance planning of significant individual and business transactions. We regularly alert our clients of any relevant changes to tax laws and regulations and deem it our responsibility to educate our staff on new and updated tax practices and procedures. Our tax professionals attend technical sessions and seminars and consult our complete and up to date library to keep informed on evolving and ever-changing tax trends, laws, and developments.
INDIVIDUAL TAX SERVICES
• Tax Preparation and Advice
• Tax Projections
• Estimated Tax Payment Calculations
• Year Round Tax Planning
• Tax Minimization Strategies
• Help with Strategies to Reduce Audit Risk
• Design of Tax minimizing Investment Strategies
BUSINESS ENTITY FORMATION
• Advice in choosing the right entity
• Tax advice based on entity structure
• Help obtaining Federal ID Numbers
• Tax Planning
BUSINESS TAX SERVICES
• Preparation of Business Tax Returns
• Electronic Filing
• Year Around Tax Planning
• Tax Projections
• Tax Liability Estimates
• Phone Consultations
• Payroll Tax Reports
• Preparation of Sale Tax Returns
• Bookkeeping and Accounting Service
Our Comprehensive Payroll Service takes care of the payroll processing for you, so that you won’t have to. You get…
• Your payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time.
• All of your payroll checks are laser printed on “blank” check stock to ensure maximum security and meet the micro encoding standards as set forth by the Federal Reserve System.
• Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
• User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
• Detailed reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
• Creation and filing of the required new hire reports